MY5 · Youth Hydra+ Moisturizer
A refreshing, lightweight, non-greasy formula created to leave your skin ultra hydrated. Specially crafted to a dehydrated, sensitive or redness-prone skin, this moisturizer will reliably reinstate balance, promote elasticity and fight the appearance of the first wrinkles. Our special peptide is responsible for hydrating your skin in 131% in 2 months, showing a replenished and supple appearance, looking more radiant and rejuvenated.
Efficacy Tests of our peptide:
Our hexapeptide improves the water flow from the epidermal basal layer to the stratum corneum to preserve and increase the rate of skin hydration.
- Increases Cutaneous Hydration in 130,9%
- Increases of Collagen I synthesis in 60,7%
- Increases cells viability in 34,9%
- Stimulates cells proliferation in 31%
- Dehydrated cells recovery in 22,1%
The Science: This ingredient increases the levels of Aquaporin 3 in keratinocytes, aquaglyceroporin responsible for ensuring the transport of water and then, contributing to maintaining skin barrier integrity.
Studies conducted during 56 days with 20 female volunteers (aged from 30 to 50).
Instructions for use:
- Apply as your usual moisturizer, after your cleansing routine & toner.
- Works perfectly as a makeup base.
Aqua; Propylene glycol, Aqua, Vitis vinifera extract; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate; Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Oleate; Butylene Glycol (and) Water (Aqua), Acetyl Hexapeptide-37; Glycerin, Water, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract; Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin; Lavandula Angustifolia Oil; Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid; Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
- Capacity: 50ml | Weight: 170g | Dimensions: 90x90x45 mm
- Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
- Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
- Made in Portugal
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oils, Microbeads, Fragrances/Perfumes, Synthetic dyes/colors, Silicones, Sulfates, Animal origin ingredients, Animal testing and CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic & Reprotoxic) substances.