MY9 · Youth Fresh-Creamy Body Scrub
This deliciously fresh scrub leaves skin perfectly smooth, activated and prepped for oils and creams. By combining Argan seed particles with the benefits of grapes, this scrub easily eliminates dead skin cells, rough patches and reveals a purified smooth skin. Scrubbing your body skin facilitates its natural detoxification process by increasing blood and lymphatic flow.
Grape-seed oil: The flavonoid ‘oligomeric procyanidin’, found in grape seed oil is an incredibly strong antioxidant, about 50 times more potent than antioxidants like vitamin C and E, providing protection against cellular and tissue damage caused by free radicals. It has astringent properties and therefore, can tighten the skin and linoleic acid found in grape seed oil can be very beneficial for skin conditions like acne, dermatitis, and eczema. Linoleic acid can soothe and nourish the skin, and help it to repair while Vitamin E keeps the skin firm and smooth.
- Deeply nurture & polish your skin
- Revitalizes and has an anti-inflammatory action
- Provides antioxidants & phytonutrients while polishing, nurturing your skin at the same time
Instructions for use:
- Apply in the shower and exfoliate in circular movements against gravity. Follow with your favorite body care product.
Aqua; Argania Spinosa Shell Powder; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Ceteareth 20; Propylene glycol, Aqua, Vitis vinifera extract; Lavandula Angustifolia Oil; Triethanolamine; Carbomer; Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin; Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid.
- Capacity: 200ml | Weight: 492g | Dimensions: 130x130x60 mm
- Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
- Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
- Made in Portugal
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oils, Microbeads, Fragrances/Perfumes, Synthetic dyes/colors, Silicones, Sulfates, Animal origin ingredients, Animal testing and CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic & Reprotoxic) substances.