MY6 · Up+ Moisturizer
Packed with two powerful peptides to fight oxidative stress: the tetrapeptide, our skin architect, is responsible for increasing collagen and elastin synthesis and reverting dermal aging; the hexapeptide, the DNA guardian, is the protector of skin cells and handles the reversion of cellular aging. This powerful duo in conjunction with the nourishing grape-seed oil and powerful antioxidants of Sacha Inchi oil, Kakadu plum and rosemary essential oil, makes this a potent skin guardian formula.
- Apply as your usual moisturizer, after your cleansing routine & toner.
- Works perfectly as a makeup base.
Aqua; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Cetearyl Olivate, Sorbitan Olivate; Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sorbitan Oleate; Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil; Water (Aqua), Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Caprylyl Glycol; Butylene Glycol, Water, Acetyl Hexapeptide-50; Glycerin, Water, Alcohol Denat., Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract; Propylene glycol, Aqua, Vitis vinifera extract; Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin; Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin; Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil; Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid.
Efficacy Tests of our tetrapeptide:
The science behind Tetrapeptide 2: This tetrapeptide fights sagginess by enhancing key elements of the assembly of elastin and several collagens and overexpressing genes involved in cellular adhesion. The dermis is significantly more structured and firmer, so it better resist the effects of aging while it improves the quality of the normal to mature skin.
- Increases elastin synthesis in 21,7%
- Increases of Collagen I synthesis in 47,3%
- Reverts dermal aging of 8,7 years.
Efficacy Tests of our hexapeptide:
The science behind Hexapeptide 50: This two-time awarded hexapeptide, is one of our star ingredients. It protects DNA from damage, stimulates its natural repair pathways and enhances cellular longevity and vitality. Cellular aging is reversed, and UV-mediated DNA damage is diminished (-16.6% in 24 h).
- Photoprotective effect - cell viability in 35,1%
- DNA protective effect on fibroblasts in 84,3%
- DNA protective effect on melanocytes in 90,8%
- DNA protective effect on keratinocytes in 99,1%
- Reverting Cellular aging of 10 years.
In Vitro Studies.
DetailsCapacity: 50ml | Weight: 170g | Dimensions: 90x90x45 mm
Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
|Europe||1-3 working days|
Other International destinations
|2-6 working days|
Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout.
Free shipping with orders above 150€.
Orders are dispatched within 24-48h on working days. Orders placed during the Weekend will be processed on Monday.
All orders will be shipped via DHL Express, our official partner. Please take a look at our DHL On Demand Delivery service which is provided with all deliveries.
We always send you an e-mail with a tracking number after dispatching your order. If you didn’t receive it, check the SPAM folder or get in touch with us.
Please be sure to double check your delivery and product details before placing the order as we cannot change any order details after dispatching it. If you plan on making a big order, ask us for a custom shipping proposal at email@example.com
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan [We don't aim for this seal to define us as a brand, we do aim to bring awareness to end animal cruelty procedures in the beauty industry in certain countries and world zones. Animal testing on finished cosmetic products is banned in EU since 2004]
- Produced in Portugal
- Laboratory certified with ISO-22716 . Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Complying since day one with packaging waste laws at Sociedade Ponto Verde
- You won't find in our products: an ingredient fear-mongering list and/or "clean-beauty" brainwashing.
- If you don't like the products you purchased, send us an e-mail. We'll gladly try to accommodate your needs.