MY10 · Radiance Bath & Shower Oil
A superb hydroactive oil with earth-fresh tones to give you the energy boost your body needs to start the day.
A perfect combination of juniper berry essential oil with its detoxifying properties, grape-seed oil to restore moisture and repair your skin, chia herb oil for its antioxidant power and peppermint oil to neutralize skin problems due to its anti-bacterial properties and give you an energetic feel.
- Apply in the shower, with your skin slightly wet. Massage in movements against gravity. Rinse with water.
MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4,Cocamide DEA; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Sálvia Hispanica Herb Oil; Mentha Piperita Oil; Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil; Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid.
DetailsCapacity: 200ml | Weight: 429g | Dimensions: 170x90x90 mm
Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
|Europe||1-3 working days|
Other International destinations
|2-6 working days|
Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout.
Free shipping with orders above 150€.
Orders are dispatched within 24-48h on working days. Orders placed during the Weekend will be processed on Monday.
All orders will be shipped via DHL Express, our official partner. Please take a look at our DHL On Demand Delivery service which is provided with all deliveries.
We always send you an e-mail with a tracking number after dispatching your order. If you didn’t receive it, check the SPAM folder or get in touch with us.
Please be sure to double check your delivery and product details before placing the order as we cannot change any order details after dispatching it. If you plan on making a big order, ask us for a custom shipping proposal at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan [We don't aim for this seal to define us as a brand, we do aim to bring awareness to end animal cruelty procedures in the beauty industry in certain countries and world zones. Animal testing on finished cosmetic products is banned in EU since 2004]
- Produced in Portugal
- Laboratory certified with ISO-22716 . Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Complying since day one with packaging waste laws at Sociedade Ponto Verde
- You won't find in our products: an ingredient fear-mongering list and/or "clean-beauty" brainwashing.
- If you don't like the products you purchased, send us an e-mail. We'll gladly try to accommodate your needs.