MY9 · Fresh-Creamy Body Polish
This deliciously fresh scrub leaves skin perfectly smooth, activated and prepped for oils and creams. By combining Argan seed particles with the benefits of grapes, this scrub easily eliminates dead skin cells, rough patches and reveals a purified smooth skin. Scrubbing your body skin facilitates its natural detoxification process by increasing blood and lymphatic flow.
- Apply in the shower and exfoliate in circular movements against gravity. Follow with your favorite body care product.
Aqua; Argania Spinosa Shell Powder; Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Glycerin; Ceteareth 20; Propylene glycol, Aqua, Vitis vinifera extract; Lavandula Angustifolia Oil; Triethanolamine; Carbomer; Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin; Propylene Glycol, BHT, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Citric Acid.
DetailsCapacity: 200ml | Weight: 492g | Dimensions: 130x130x60 mm
Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
|Europe||1-3 working days|
Other International destinations
|2-6 working days|
Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout.
Free shipping with orders above 150€.
Orders are dispatched within 24-48h on working days. Orders placed during the Weekend will be processed on Monday.
All orders will be shipped via DHL Express, our official partner. Please take a look at our DHL On Demand Delivery service which is provided with all deliveries.
We always send you an e-mail with a tracking number after dispatching your order. If you didn’t receive it, check the SPAM folder or get in touch with us.
Please be sure to double check your delivery and product details before placing the order as we cannot change any order details after dispatching it. If you plan on making a big order, ask us for a custom shipping proposal at email@example.com
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan [We don't aim for this seal to define us as a brand, we do aim to bring awareness to end animal cruelty procedures in the beauty industry in certain countries and world zones. Animal testing on finished cosmetic products is banned in EU since 2004]
- Produced in Portugal
- Laboratory certified with ISO-22716 . Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Complying since day one with packaging waste laws at Sociedade Ponto Verde
- You won't find in our products: an ingredient fear-mongering list and/or "clean-beauty" brainwashing.
- If you don't like the products you purchased, send us an e-mail. We'll gladly try to accommodate your needs.