To keep your curves toned, we developed a crash impact concentrated formula, with a cold effect when applied to the skin, that helps to fight cellulite through a synergy of reducing, draining and shaping natural ingredients in conjunction with a powerful peptide that helps to reduce lipid accumulation. This combination of toning ingredients will improve the uniformity of the skin and adipose tissue inner organisation, both of which are linked to the formation of cellulite.
A crash impact cold concentrated formula, that helps to fight cellulite, localised fat through a synergy of reducing, draining and shaping ingredients.
This functional ingredient reduces adipo- genesis by decreasing PGC-1α expression and helps to improve the appearance of visible cellulite due to a reduction of fat nodules responsible for cellulite and as dermo-hypodermal junction irregularities are smoothed.
This peptide, which is encapsulated in a new submicron scale delivery system, reduces the differentiation of preadipocytes and thus the accumulation of fat in adipose tissue.
- Enhancement of skin's uniformity in 21%
- Reduced the expression of PGC-1α in 36,5%
- Reduced lipid accumulation in 67,2%
In Vitro Studies by Lipotec™.
Instructions for use:
- Apply all over your tights, legs, arms and/or abdominal region with circular movements. A fresh/cold feeling might occur and is part of the process!
Alcohol; Aqua; Polysorbate 80; Menthol; Water (Aqua), Isohexadecane, Propanediol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Phenoxyethanol, Acetyl Hexapeptide-39, Starch Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Sclerotium Gum, Urea, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Sodium Benzoate; Carbomer; Triethanolamine; Mentha Piperita Oil; Sálvia Hispanica Herb Oil; Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil.
- Capacity: 200ml | Weight: 429g | Dimensions: 170x90x90 mm
- Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
- Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
- Made in Portugal
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oils, Microbeads, Fragrances/Perfumes, Synthetic dyes/colors, Silicones, Sulfates, Animal origin ingredients, Animal testing and CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic & Reprotoxic) substances.