This formula will turn your body hot, literally! When applied, it has a warm effect to help increase blood circulation so that the potent blend of reducing active ingredients can be even more efficient and quickly absorbed. Horse chestnut is a powerful fat accumulation fighter, Hedera helix works as a pain killer due to its saponosides, flavonoids and anti-inflammatory properties, butchers' broom root and caffeine boost circulation and help to fight cellulite. This potent blend of anti-cellulitic agents will keep your curves perfectly fit and tight.
The Science: A potent blend of anti-cellulite active ingredients blend that are enhanced with a hot formula and will easily be absorbed by an induced increased blood circulation. Its lipolytic activity work on the fact by inhibiting adipocyte maturation while its venotonic effect improves the microcirculation.
Results: Cellulite is both reduced and prevented: 0.6 – 1.4kg reduction in weight in 50% of volunteers after treatment of 60 days. Cellulite appearance has improved in 25% and 60% of microcirculation enhancement.
Studies with 20 volunteers conducted by Lipotec™.
Instructions for use:
- Apply exclusively all over your tights, legs and abdominal region with circular movements. Redness and warm will occur, so don’t be alarmed, it’s part of the process!
Aqua; Glycerin, Lecithin, Caffeine, Butcherbroom (Ruscus Aculeatus) Root Extract, Tea- Hydroiodide, Propylene Glycol, Ivy (Hedera Helix) Extract, Carnitine, Escin, Tripeptide-1, Xanthan Gum, Carrageenans; Aesculus Hippocastanum Extract; Hedera Helix Extract; Polysorbate 80; Fucus Vesiculosus Powder; Methyl Nicotinate; Triethanolamine; Carbomer; Aqua, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate; Mentha Piperita Oil
- Capacity: 200ml | Weight: 429 g | Dimensions: 170x90x90 mm
- Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
- Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
- Made in Portugal
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan
- Free of Parabens, Phthalates, Mineral oils, Microbeads, Fragrances/Perfumes, Synthetic dyes/colors, Silicones, Sulfates, Animal origin ingredients, Animal testing and CMR (Carcinogenic, Mutagenic & Reprotoxic) substances.