MY11 · Energising Body Massage Oil
An active and 100% natural body oil, designed for a true aromatherapy sensorial experience. The super nourishing grape-seed oil in combination with a synergetic blend of five essential oils that work together in the skin detoxification process will boost your energy levels, detox body and skin, flush out toxins and sculpt and redefine your body contours.
Consider it the ultimate aromatherapy contouring blend for
- Lightening heavy legs, flushing trapped fluid from areas of cellulite
- Intensifying your leg contouring routine
- Helping you feel more relaxed, nimble & confident
- Apply with a vigorous indulging massage all over your body.
- If your face is feeling bloated and puffy, use 1-3 drops after your moisturizer for an energetic feel.
Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil; Sálvia Hispanica Herb Oil; Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil; Mentha Piperita Oil; Cupressus Sempervirens Oil; Pelargonium Odorantissimum Oil.
DetailsCapacity: 200ml | Weight: 429g | Dimensions: 170x90x90 mm
Material of primary packaging: Dark violet biophotonic glass
Material of secondary packaging: 100% recyclable & reusable polypropylene
|Europe||1-3 working days|
Other International destinations
|2-6 working days|
Shipping costs are automatically calculated at checkout.
Free shipping with orders above 150€.
Orders are dispatched within 24-48h on working days. Orders placed during the Weekend will be processed on Monday.
All orders will be shipped via DHL Express, our official partner. Please take a look at our DHL On Demand Delivery service which is provided with all deliveries.
We always send you an e-mail with a tracking number after dispatching your order. If you didn’t receive it, check the SPAM folder or get in touch with us.
Please be sure to double check your delivery and product details before placing the order as we cannot change any order details after dispatching it. If you plan on making a big order, ask us for a custom shipping proposal at email@example.com
- Peta Approved · Cruelty Free & Vegan [We don't aim for this seal to define us as a brand, we do aim to bring awareness to end animal cruelty procedures in the beauty industry in certain countries and world zones. Animal testing on finished cosmetic products is banned in EU since 2004]
- Produced in Portugal
- Laboratory certified with ISO-22716 . Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Complying since day one with packaging waste laws at Sociedade Ponto Verde
- You won't find in our products: an ingredient fear-mongering list and/or "clean-beauty" brainwashing.
- If you don't like the products you purchased, send us an e-mail. We'll gladly try to accommodate your needs.